Starting Oct 22, Corporate (work-related) events such as AGMs and Seminars will now be allowed to host up to 50 pax in third-party venues. Read more
Find the perfect event space in 3 easy steps!
Make money through events in 3 simple steps!
Tip: higher budget might increase your event being accepteds.
* We require the full name and IC or passport number of everyone.
* Separate groups of 5 pax each are required to wear colour-coded bracelets to differentiate the different groups.
* They are required to wear a mask at all times except while swimming and during consumption of food and drinks.
* Different groups are not allowed to swim at the same time.
* Different groups must be minimum of 1 meter apart.
* Members of the different groups are not allowed to intermingle.
* Different groups are not allowed to eat together.
* No BBQ is allowed, only pre-packed sandwiches or lunch boxes are allowed.
* Self-service buffet lines, live music, radio broadcasts and all forms of television/video screenings and other forms of entertainment such as dancing, darts or karaoke are not allowed on board. Recorded music may be played only as soft background music, not exceeding 60 decibels.
* The captain and crew are SDOs. If instructions are breached there will only be 1 reminder.
* If the customers are still not cooperative, photos will be taken and MPA will be called in to deal with offenders and the charter will end.
* Even when the yacht is on the way back if instructions are breached, relevant enforcement agencies will be called in to access for further action.
Tip: to get a more accurate quotation, specify fixed budget.
Meet your host, Eugene Chong
Average response time: 20 hours
Join our community of event hosts and venue owners from around the world
Already have a Venuerific account? Log In
should have 1 number character
should have 1 symbol character
should have 1 uppercase character
should have 1 lowercase character
should be 8 digits or more
confirmation not match
Accept these cookies to ensure you
have a sweet experience on our site