Isle East Indies, originally named Pulau Kaliage Kecil, a petite jewel in the Thousand Islands, a collection of tropical islands in the Java Sea near to Jakarta. Isle East Indies is a totally private island, so when you book your stay, you have the luxury of the entire island paradise awaiting you. There are four houses dotted around the island, enhancing the feeling of absolute privacy and serenity. The main Joglo houses a large living and dining pavilion, two master suites and two bathrooms. The Malay style guesthouse includes a master suite with an adjacent bathroom and the Balinese Lumbung has a double bed and separate toilet and shower area. There is a fantastic freestanding pavilion to convene at for dinner and drinks.
a. Regular package (4 Bedroom – 8 Person, minimum stay 3 nights) at USD 1950++/night
b. Honeymoon package (1 Bedroom – 2 person, minimum stay 5 nights) at USD 1225++/night
c. Honeymoon package (1 Bedroom – 2 person, minimum stay 3 nights) at USD 1425++/night
Rates inclusive (for Honeymoon Package only):
• Bottle of champagne
• Romantic dinner for two at sunset point
• Barbeque dinner onboard Raden Mas
Regular inclusions for all
• Return car transfer from Jakarta airport to Ancol Marina
• Return transfer onboard ‘The Raden Mas’
• All meals and drinks (excluding alcoholic beverages)
• Isle East Indies team of staff including Island Manager, Private Chef, Activities Organizer and Butlers.
• Watersports water skis, kayaks, snorkeling equipment, water socks.
• One semi inflatable boat for fishing and short trips
• Fishing equipment
• I-Pod with docking station, books and magazines