Top Party Venues in Singapore
Make your party more special and memorable by holding it in the best party venues Singapore has to offer! Whether you are planning an upcoming birthday or celebrating a special day, you will find the perfect venues to book for parties here at Venuerific.
Party Venues Rental Guide
Party Venues Singapore
Sometimes, having a house party can be too tedious and laborious. Thus, it is ideal for holding your event in the best party venues Singapore has. If you are looking for a house party, bachelorette party, or birthday party venue, Venuerific has some of the best places for you! Before you secure your booking, make sure your chosen venue can tick all of the following vital factors you should consider below:
Accessible and convenient location
It is ideal to start with a list of potential locations when choosing the perfect venues to book for parties. Prioritise venues that are conveniently located near most of your guests. Consider those near famous landmarks to ensure your guests can find the venue quickly and easily.
Keep in mind that your venue's location will affect your guests' attendance and mood. If the venue is too far or difficult to locate, chances are your guests will be in a frazzled mood by the time they arrive, or worse, they won’t come to your party at all.
Ensure that the location of your event is easily accessible and near your guests by checking the available party venues within Singapore’s Central Area, North Region, South Region, West Region, and East Region.
Sufficient parking lots
Remember that your party will require guests to come over. Thus the venue must have enough parking spaces to accommodate the attendees’ cars. Ask the venue host about the number of parking spaces available for your event or if there is a curbside drop-off.
The best party venues for large groups in Singapore will always have sufficient parking lots for your event. However, if you think the venue does not have enough parking space for all your guests, think of other solutions.
Check if you can find parking lots around the area that you can use in exchange for a rental fee. However, ensure the guests can easily reach the venue to and from the parking lot. Another solution is to facilitate carpooling or arrange Uber or taxis from a meeting area to your venue. When doing this, make sure you can also help the guests return to the previous meeting point or their homes.
Make sure the party venue has enough room for the number of guests you expect. If you want an intimate gathering, you need a space that has the right size for your guests without being too cramped. Or, if you plan to have a wildly large party, make sure there is enough space for your guests to enjoy dancing and mingling around.
Ask the venue host about the capacity of their venue. You obviously can’t fit a hundred people into a venue with a 50 pax capacity. Moreover, all venues have fire and safety codes they have to abide by, which can be affected by the number of people inside the location.
At Venuerific, there will always be a list of venues you can book based on the number of your guests. We have available venues that can accommodate the following:
- Party venues for 6 to 25 pax
- Party venues for 26 to 50 pax
- Party venues for 51 to 100 pax
- Party venues for 101 to 150 pax
- Party venues for 151 to 200 pax
- Party venues for 201 to 250 pax
- Party venues for 251 to 300 pax
- Party venues for 300 pax and above
Reasonable rental fee
It is vital to spend your dollars wisely if you only have a limited budget, like in most cases of finding the best company party venues. Ensure the venue's price is worth it by taking full advantage of the included amenities and services.
Always ask what due upfront, what the non-refundable deposits are, or if there are any cancellation fees you need to know about. You should also check if there are other additional fees that you should pay for, like gratuities, corkages, or overtime charges.
At Venuerific, you can always find a plethora of venues that fit your budget! Check out the links below to see a plethora of venues based on your budget:
- Budget: You don’t have to spend a massive amount of money to have a good time with friends and family! For only $10 to $50 per guest, you can enjoy singing, dancing, eating, and bonding at various bars, clubs, and restaurants around Singapore.
- Economy: For $51 to $100 per pax, you can welcome your guests to your party where they can enjoy amazing food and excellent services at a super value for money pricing. Some of the affordable party venues Singapore has to offer consist of function halls, hotels, and event space Singapore.
- Premium: Spend $101 to $180 per guest and let them have a wonderful time in premium venues that can give your party some unique and exclusive touches. Offer your guests high-grade food and beverages and give them an unforgettable experience! Whether you want to hold your party in a private estate, unique venue, or even outdoors, Venuerific has an ideal space for you.
- Luxury: Dazzle your guests as they enter Singapore's grand and luxurious event venues. Spend at least $181 per pax to drink and party the night away. Hold your party in a spacious yacht or elegant hotel; the choice is yours!
Do you prefer a buffet, full-course meal, or external catering for your party? It is essential that you know what type of food and beverage you want to serve to your guests. Moreover, you should find a venue that is flexible enough to accommodate dietary restrictions and personal preferences.
The party food can play a crucial role in how much your guests can enjoy the event. At Venuerific, you can find an array of potential party venues that offer vegetarian, halal-certified, local, and international food options. Don’t forget the drinks! Your party should not run out of wines, beer, cocktails, juices, and spirits.
Exceptional services and amenities
You need to know what other services and amenities are available in the venue and whether you must also pay for them. This is most important if you are renting the venue in a package. For instance, some venues serve their own food, but others allow you to have external catering.
Most venue packages also include tables, chairs, and linens that you can use, assuming that they match your desired theme and ambience. Some venues provide setup and clean-up services as well as audio-visual equipment for you to use.
Popular venue types for parties in Singapore
You can hold your party in a variety of venues, whether indoors or outdoors, common or unique, intimate or large spaces, and so on. To help you choose the ideal place for your party, here are some of the popular party venues in Singapore:
- Restaurants: Hosting your party in a restaurant is an excellent idea for many reasons. One is that restaurants can take the preparation and serving of food off your hands. Decorating and cleaning up the venue are some services you can take advantage of. All you need to do is to secure the booking and show up at the party!
- Bars: Depending on their aesthetics and ambience, bars can exude strong vibes, which is what you will want to have a memorable and fun party. Each bar can be unique in its own way. Some are great for daytime parties because of their airy space and natural lights, while others are excellent for night-outs due to intimate setups.
- Clubs: Like most bars, clubs rarely sleep, which makes them an ideal venue for evening parties. These fun zones can be booked under a budget, and they never fail to let you meet new friends or rekindle old ones over drinks.
- Hotels: If you want an all-in-one venue for your party, look no further than hotels. Hotels can provide you with in-house catering, lodging, parking spaces (some also have valet parking), and professional staff services. Some hotels can even offer packages including event planning to help your party be more exciting and memorable.
- Function halls: If you are throwing a huge party, function halls are the places to go. These venues can facilitate your catering and decorating needs. Their staff can also help you in planning and will do most of the physical work that huge parties require.
- Outdoors: Do you want to party while enjoying the cool breeze? You can host your parties outdoors! Whether you want a rooftop party or treat your guests with al fresco dining, there’s always a list of outdoor venues to choose from here at Venuerific.
- Yachts: One of the grandest places to throw a party is on yachts. It is relatively easy to organise a yacht party since you don’t have to decorate a lot. As you sail the sea, the scenery is enough for your guests to get mesmerised!
Although you already have an idea of where you should hold your party, the venue alone won’t be the only key to the success of your event. Here are some helpful tips on how to throw the best party in Singapore:
- Have a themed party
Make your party more memorable by incorporating a theme. Ensure that your chosen venue can match the party theme. Check out this guide to throwing a costume party in Singapore to help you generate unique and fun ideas for your themed party.
- Ensure the availability of the venue
Do not send the party invitation unless you have secured the booking of the venue. Always make sure that you are in contact with the venue host and have informed the staff of any changes before the guests arrive.
- Be flexible on the party date
There’s no harm in setting your mind on a specific date. However, circumstances like bad weather, delayed services, or emergencies can happen. Thus, always check the weather ahead of time and monitor the developments of the preparation as your schedule approaches. It might be best to have flexible venue contract terms with regard to date so you won’t be too disappointed if the event gets cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Start the party on time
Time is essential, even for party-goers! It is vital that you start the party based on the time you have indicated on the invitation. But what if the attendees are late? Well, that is why it is vital that you choose an ideal and convenient venue location.
When choosing the location, you should also consider the traffic. Are you holding your party during the rush hours? Then expect that there will be a delay in your guests' arrival, especially if the location is far! To reduce the chances of your guests arriving late, you should choose an accessible and convenient location. You can also help the guests get to the location faster and easier by providing optional transportation.
- Reserve the parking lots for your guests
If the venue you have chosen is large and popular, chances are there will be many other guests utilising the space. It is a good idea to reserve parking spaces for your attendees, so they don’t have to park in a distant location or pay additional parking fees.
Where can I hold parties in Singapore?
At Venuerific, you can find party venues in Singapore for every celebration! As stated in our guide above, the most popular places to hold parties in the lion city are restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, function halls, outdoors, and yachts.
Where should I go for my birthday in Singapore?
When it comes to cheap birthday party venues Singapore can always provide you with a plethora of ideal locations and spaces. Some of the best birthday party venues in Singapore for all ages are located around the Central and East region of the lion city.
When should I book a venue?
When booking a venue, whether they are birthday party venues or company party venues, it is essential that you do it in advance. The earlier you book the party venue, the better. Ideally, it is best to book a party venue at least eight months before the event, so you have enough time to plan the program, secure services, and invite attendees.
Book your party venue at Venuerific!
The party venues should exude the style, quality, and atmosphere you want for the event. Everything from the catering, date, and attendees’ experience will also depend on the venue you have booked. Thus, it will be helpful to follow the simple guidelines above to choose the best private party venues Singapore offers.