Top Team Building Venues in Singapore
Team building is a vital aspect of a successful business since it's a time for the employees to blow off some steam and create memories together. Check out the best and perfect venues for team building right here on Venuerific!
Whether you want a classic dinner and drinks, have some unique outdoor activities to get everyone pumped, or go to indoor spaces with a lot of game activities, there's always a venue that's ready to accommodate you. Find out an array of team building activities Singapore has to offer by booking the perfect venue for your event!
Team Building Venues Rental Guide
Team Building Venues Singapore
Having a successful team building starts with booking the best venue via Venuerific. But since there are a plethora of team building venues in Singapore listed on our website, finding the perfect one for your event might become overwhelming. Before you secure the booking of your venue for team bonding, make sure that you have considered the following factors:
The budget is one of the first details you will have once you are tasked to organise your team building. Although some team building places require a huge chunk of your budget, you can still find venues with reasonable prices.
Ask how much your budget for the team buy will be. From there, you will have a rough estimate of how much will go for booking the venue for team bonding. Here are the price levels in Venuerific so you can know which venues can you afford to book:
- Budget: A small budget won't restrict you from enjoying your team building event! An array of venues and spaces on Venuerific has excellent value for money pricing. These venues have board games, pool, foosball, ping pong tables, darts, gaming consoles, and even Smart Home Systems. You can enjoy a fun and relaxing team building for only $10 to $50 per head!
- Economy: Hang out and bond with your team for only $51 to $100 per person! Book one of the venues under the economy price level to create unforgettable experiences. These venues have a suite of equipment, amenities, and facilities that can cater for any event or occasion, especially for those that aim to foster relationships, bonding, and cohesion.
- Premium: Show how much you appreciate your team by spending from $101 to $180 per person on the venue. Venuerific offers a list of premium venues where you can host your next team building event. Such venues provide fantastic deals and packages that include impeccable services and exciting team building activities.
- Luxury: If you want a lavish and grand team bonding experience, check out the luxury venues that cost $181 and above for each guest. Enjoy state-of-the-art amenities and facilities and be accommodated by professional staff. Dazzle your team and make team building an unforgettable experience by taking them to extraordinary, unique, and luxurious venues around Singapore!
Once you have the budget, the next factor you have to consider when choosing which team building venue to book is the number of guests. How many members does your team have, and are they all participating in the event? The number of team members will determine how large or small the venue you are looking for.
Fortunately, looking for venues with the right capacity for your event is quick and easy here at Venuerific! All you have to do is to tinker with our search filters, and you will be provided with a list of possible venues that suits your requirements. To make your job easier, below are some ideal Singapore venues for team building based on the number of guests:
- Team building venue for 1 to 5 pax: Almost all venues in Singapore can accommodate 1 to 5 people. However, make sure not to book a large venue if you don't want the event to feel detached and empty. The best places to book for team building events with no more than 5 members are cafes, yachts, bars, and studios.
- Team building venue for 10 to 20 pax: Most team building events consist of 10 to 20 members. This is the ideal number to do fun and exciting team bonding games and activities. The best venues to book for this party size are hotels, function halls, and even rooftop venues.
- Team building venue for 50 to 100 pax: If you have more than 50 members in your team, you can find a plethora of team building venues in Singapore that offer reasonably priced packages and deals. Some of the best venue types you can book for team building consisting of more than 50 attendees are hotels, function halls, and multi-functional event spaces.
The ideal venue for team building is somewhere near you and your teammates' common area, like the office or iconic landmarks. Make sure to consider where your team members are coming from. Booking a nearby and convenient location will encourage the attendance of your team members.
On the other hand, there is no harm in booking a location far from the hustle and bustle of your office area. However, no one would want to go to a far and unfamiliar venue by themselves. If the location is far, make sure you can arrange transportation.
Check out some of the ideal locations for team building activities across Singapore below:
- Paya Lebar: The team building venues in Paya Lebar mainly consist of unique lounge areas, training rooms, and function halls. You and your team members can enjoy playing games, singing at karaoke, and watching movies, while relaxing and being away from the lion city's hustle and bustle.
- City Hall: Check out a plethora of recreational spaces, lounge rooms, and unique venues that can host private events of any size around City Hall. Enjoy the vibes and views from the Central Business District by booking a venue around City Hall today!
- Jalan Besar: Jalan Besar has a host of function halls, unique venues, and recreational spaces that offer fun games and activities, perfect for team bonding events! The area is full of multi-functional event spaces that can cater to your needs and specifications for your team bonding.
Other factors you have to consider when looking for suitable venues for team bonding are the activities and games you and your team members want to try. Are you aiming to go for a swim, play games, sing karaoke, or just have a relaxing staycation?
Your desired activities throughout your team building are a key determining factor of what type of venue you are going to need. Here are some of the venue types you may want to consider, including the activities you can do:
- Hotels: If you simply want to unwind and relax with your team members, you can book a day or two at the top hotels in Singapore. Aside from majestic views and impeccable services, you can also take advantage of the hotel facilities such as pools, gyms, spas, lounges, and restaurants.
- Recreational venues: Play fun games and do exciting activities with your team members by booking recreational facilities across the country. Some venues can offer karaoke, board games, arcade machines, swimming pools, as well as darts, foosball, poker, beer pong, and mahjong tables.
- Outdoors: When it comes to team bonding games outdoors is one of the best places to go. Enjoy the fresh breeze and get yourself some sun by having your team building outdoors. Check out venues that offer mesmerising rooftop views and al fresco dining. There are also country clubs that have swimming pools and outdoor sporting activities.
The last factor you should look out for when choosing the best venue for team building in Singapore is the availability of the location. Keep in mind that Singapore is a key business hub in Asia. Thus, plenty of other companies are hosting their team bonding sessions, just like you.
Try to get in touch with the venue host at least a month or two prior to your target date. This will help you secure your spot in the venue's calendar. Moreover, it will give you enough time to prepare and inform your team members about where the venue is located and what team bonding activities are in store for them.
What to do for team bonding?
There is a plethora of team bonding games and activities that you can do during your gathering. Take a look at the things you can do during your team building session below:
- Cook-offs: See which group has the best teamwork and culinary skills through a cook-off. Pick a food category and let each one whip up something unique and tasty.
- Board game matches: Measure the logical and strategic thinking of the team members through cards and board game tournaments. Play Jenga, poker, monopoly, and more by teams to see how well they cooperate and collaborate.
- Office trivia: Find out who is the most loyal among the team members by asking them questions about the workplace, employees, business, or even the bosses. Ask a team member to say something they know about another team member to unearth some surprising facts and opinions!
- Karaoke contests: Discover hidden talents by hosting karaoke contests during your team bonding session. Get your team members to break out of their shells and sing their hearts out!
For some people, team bonding is embarrassing and does not add anything related to their work. However, team bonding is a crucial part of work culture since it boosts morale and is an excellent chance for you to show your talents and skills. Here are more reasons why team bonding is important:
- Team bonding activities can improve communication between team members, which is essential to a company's success.
- Better communication due to team bonding activities can lead to less work duplication since members can better communicate and work together.
- Team bonding games and activities can break down the barriers among team members, creating a closer relationship and an environment that is comfortable and nice for working.
- Having a team bonding session allows the management to discover which team members are great leaders.
- Team members are able to bond and build trust with each other through team bonding, even if they have different ambitions, backgrounds, and personalities.
What are the goals of team bonding activities for work?
Team bonding activities are designed to promote communication and engagement between team members. These events aim to help employees to feel comfortable at work and encourage them to accomplish team goals.
How can I choose the perfect venue for team bonding in Singapore?
Most team bonding spaces and venues at Venuerific offer all-inclusive packages that provide not just the venue itself but also other services such as program management and catering. Taking advantage of these deals and packages can save you money, which you can use for other purposes like team bonding games and team allowances.
If you need more tips on finding the perfect venue for your team bonding session, check out the top 5 ideas for a 2-day team bonding adventure around Singapore. Explore how you can find the ideal team bonding places here at Venuerific so you will know what to do once you get assigned to find the top venues and spaces for your next office party in Singapore!
What is a good team bonding activity?
A good team bonding activity is something that encourages teamwork and communication, such as kayaking or canoeing, cook-offs, sports, and camping.
Explore a plethora of team bonding spaces and venues at Venuerific!
When it comes to team bonding activities Singapore has the best venues for that! Ensure that nothing will go wrong with your team bonding activities by booking the perfect location here at Venuerific!
Rent a team bonding venue capable of providing the equipment, amenities, and services you need. Start looking for the best team bonding places across Singapore to have a great and memorable time with your team!
Not fond of long retreats or physically demanding team bonding games? Try throwing a corporate party instead! Organise an awesome party that will be the talk within the company for weeks by choosing one of the top office party venues in Singapore.