Cancellation policy: In any event of cancellation, our cancellation policy applies
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the yacht charter date are subject to 100% of the charter fee, with no refund or rescheduling allowed.
- For cancellations made less than 1 month prior to the yacht charter date, full payment of the charter fee will be charged, with a refund of up to 50% allowed at TYC’s sole discretion.
- For cancellations made more than 1 month in advance, TYC may, at our discretion, allow a refund of up to 100% of the full charter fee.
- All refunds may be made in the form of a cash refund or credit refund.
- Cancellations made within office hours count towards the effective cancellation period stated above. Cancellations made after office hours will be counted beginning from the next working day.
- Any refund, if applicable, shall only apply to the charter fee component. Charges for food catering or other services will not be refunded should the charter be cancelled for any reason.
- TYC will always negotiate with our vendors in the best interests of our clients. Refund decision by vendors may be transferred where possible. Flexibility may be exercised where possible, with special considerations made by TYC at our sole discretion on a case-by-case basis.
Rescheduling policy: Any rescheduling of yacht charter is subject to our rescheduling policy. The charterer may reschedule the charter subjected to availability and terms and conditions.
- First rescheduling made more than 1 month prior to the charter date is provided free of charge.
- Subsequent rescheduling less than 1 month prior to the charter date will incur a 50% charge of the charter fee.
- Any reschedules made within office hours count towards the effective rescheduling period stated above. Rescheduling made after office hours will be counted beginning from the next working day.
- Should Charterer reschedule a weekend charter slot to a weekday charter slot (from a higher-value charter to a lower-value charter), no refunds (whether cash or credit) on the difference of the charter fees will be provided.
- Rescheduled bookings must be placed within 1 month from the original booking date. Otherwise, the booking will be taken as a new request.
An administration fee of $300 applies for each cancellation or rescheduling. An administration fee may be waived subject to special consideration on a case-by-case basis.