Top Kids 1st Birthday Venues in Singapore
Having your baby reach their first birthday is a blessing! Celebrate this special milestone only in the best kid's 1st birthday venue Singapore. At Venuerific, we will help you scout for the best locations so you can throw a fantastic and memorable party for your child. Whether you want to do it outdoors or enjoy an intimate and private gathering, there is always an ideal party space and venue for you. Check some of them out below:
Kids 1st Birthday Venues Rental Guide
Kid's 1st Birthday Party Venue Singapore
Organising your baby's first birthday party should not be too tedious and overwhelming. As long as you plan it in advance, there will be fewer details to worry about when the special day finally comes around.
Venuerific will not just provide you with a plethora of potential kid's 1st birthday venues. We will also help you choose the best one so you can throw a magical party for your kid! Read on below for some valuable tips on planning your baby's first birthday party and choosing the best venue for the event.
How to choose the best kids 1st birthday party venue
Here are some valuable tips to guide you in choosing the perfect venue for your baby's first birthday party. Follow the guide below, and you will indeed have a memorable and headache-free event!
Choose an appropriate location
One of the most important aspects of a birthday party venue is its location. First, you need to figure out where most of your guests are coming from. Do they live out of the town, city, or country? Keep in mind that you also need to consider the time and effort your guests will give to attend the party.
Thus, if your guests primarily reside outside the town or city, ensure your chosen venue location is easily accessible by car or transportation. Pick an area familiar to you and your guests so they can get to the venue fast and easily.
On the other hand, if most attendees are from outside the country, choose a venue near the airport or the hotels they will be staying in.
Ensure that the kid's 1st birthday party venue can accommodate your guest list
Your guest list must reflect the size of the venue you should book. Ideally, you should book an adequate space for the event, enough for the kids to be able to mingle and play around with other children.
It would be best if you also opted for venues that are flexible enough to offer or convert rooms where mothers can breastfeed or change the diapers of their children privately. This is vital, especially if you invite many babies and kids.
We have filtered out the event spaces and rooms depending on the number of attendees the venue can accommodate. You can also do this by yourself by playing around with our filters! To ensure that your chosen place has enough space for your guests and room requirements, choose from the list of potential venues below:
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 6 to 25 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 26 to 50 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 51 to 100 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 101 to 150 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 151 to 200 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 201 to 250 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 251 to 300 pax
- Kids 1st birthday venue for 300 pax and above
Once you have contacted the venue, make sure you coordinate with the venue host about your plan and requirements for the party. You will want the venue to be designed based on the party theme or at least make the space look like a kid's party. Ask the venue host if they can accommodate the setup and decorations you have in mind.
Many birthday venues are flexible when it comes to decorating the space and will even help you with planning and arranging the place. Some decorations for kid's birthday parties include animals, cartoon characters, and other ornaments with bright and happy colours. If you plan to have food carts, booths, or play areas, coordinate it with the venue host first.
Check out the venue's menu
Many event venues offer their own menu, especially if you are availing of their venue packages. When it comes to party food, make sure you can offer a lot of finger food since kids and one-year-olds love those. If you think the venue's current menu does not suit your preferences or the party's theme, ask the venue host if they can make a special menu for your event.
It is also essential to know if the venue's menu can accommodate any dietary restrictions or special requests from you or the guests. If they can't, ask if they will allow you to have external catering instead.
Tips for planning your kid's 1st birthday party
Check out some helpful tips in planning your baby's first birthday party to ensure that their special day won't have any mishaps and hiccups:
Have a theme
Good food and jolly guests are some of the vital factors to your baby's birthday party. However, picking a party theme can also make the event extra special. Having a theme will help you easily think about the decoration of the venue, the type of food you will serve, and the dress code you should tell your guests.
Once you have a team, preparing the party will be more accessible, and the event will look more organised and cohesive. Check out some fun birthday party ideas and potential venues to hold in Singapore to make your event more memorable and unique.
Create an efficient guest list and invitation
To create an efficient guest list, list the names and details on a notepad or excel spreadsheet. The details should include the guests' contact numbers and social media accounts. This way, you can easily reach out to them to hand out the invitations.
When it comes to the invites, there is plenty of birthday invitation wording for kids' 1st birthday that you can find on the internet. All you have to do is tweak the wording a little and fill out the receiver's name and address. Don't forget to include an option for them to RSVP!
Your final guest list and accepted invitations will help you determine the exact number of attendees. These are also essential when arranging and assigning seats per table, so guests know where to sit at the event.
Book the venue in advance
Planning an event, whether a prom, a baby shower, or a kids' birthday party, takes more than hours and days. You should get in touch with the venue and place your booking at least six weeks in advance. This way, the venue will have your date on their calendar, and you can rest assured that you have secured the place for the party.
Plan your baby's outfit
Of course, the event will not be complete without the star of the day! Make sure your baby has dressed appropriately. If you are throwing a themed party, shop for the outfit that suits the theme without sacrificing your baby's comfort and safety. You can choose to buy an outfit or make one yourself.
When shopping for your baby's outfit, it is best to look around the web and physical malls before you secure your purchase. Remember that you want your baby to stand out and become the most special person in the room. Thus, before buying the first outfit you see, get some solid ideas by trying to do some research so you can save a fortune with great finds.
Avoid last-minute scrambles by preparing the outfit days before the actual event. Make sure the outfit is complete, washed, and ironed, so you will have to simply put it on your baby when it comes to getting them dressed up.
Don't forget the birthday cake!
A kid's 1st birthday party will not be complete without a special cake! You can get the birthday cake from a local bakery or supermarket. However, since it is your baby's first birthday, you might as well make it more special by ordering a unique cake. Make sure the cake features your baby's name and is designed based on the party's theme if there is any. Don't forget the number 1 candle!
Plan some party entertainment
Since you are throwing a party for kids, ensure you have some fun and exciting games ready! Some classic kids' party games are musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey, egg and spoon race, or piñata. Don't forget to shop for simple and cheap prizes you can give to the winners.
You can also hire entertainers like clowns, magicians, or other performers to keep your guests entertained. If the party venue provides audio-visual equipment, you can simply play a list of children's songs or music that fits the party theme.
Start and end your party promptly
Although adults can party all day, kids and babies need plenty of time to rest. Thus, you should not schedule the time of the party around kids' and babies' nap time. You should also limit the length of the event to 1 to 2 hours at most. Keep in mind that babies tend to get cranky once it is time for their nap.
Give out party favours
A kid's 1st birthday party would not be complete without the traditional party favours! Bags filled with candies and toys may work if your guests are two years old and above. However, for babies or those under 18 months of age, giving them some nice books or unique keepsakes they can treasure is ideal.
Take lots of photos
Make sure to take a lot of photos so you can have something to look back on once your baby is older. Birthday party photos are priceless, so ensure that you capture every moment during the event. You can do this yourself or ask a trusted family member or friend for help. If your budget allows, you can even hire a professional photographer or videographer to document your baby's special day!
Top 10 places for kid's 1st birthday
Ensure that you give the best 1st birthday wishes for kids’ 1st birthday by booking one of the potential venue types here at Venuerific:
- Kids and Recreational: Kids are the stars of the party, so make sure you cater to their needs and wants. Book a venue that is designed to entertain and accommodate children!
- Hotel: If you want an all-inclusive venue, look no further than hotels. These places can provide you and your guests with excellent hospitality and a wide range of services, including catering, lodging, and entertainment.
- Function Hall: Are you planning a large kids' 1st birthday party? You might as well do it at a function hall. These venues are typically large enough to accommodate plenty of guests promptly.
- Country Club: From swimming pools and other recreational facilities to function halls and private rooms, most country clubs have them all! Get plenty of room choices when you choose a country club as your birthday venue.
- Outdoors: Let your guests enjoy the fresh breeze and breathtaking views by having a party outdoors. Just make sure to check the weather forecast before the event starts or pick an outdoor venue that has indoor spaces where the party can continue in case it rains.
- Restaurant: Consider booking a restaurant if you want to see your guests enjoy tasty food and drinks. You won't have to worry about paying for additional seating services since these venues have it all starting from the food, staff, tables, and seats.
- SG Clean: Keep your family and the party guests away from infectious viruses and unsanitary practices by booking an SG Clean certified venue.
- Private Estate: Want a special and personal place for the party? Check out the available private estates here on Venuerific.
- Unique Venue: Make your kid's first birthday more memorable by hosting it in a unique venue around Singapore. From spaces with distinctive and quirky designs to places that offer special activities, you can never go wrong by choosing Venuerific when hunting for venues!
- Event Space: If you arWhat are the best themes for 1st birthday celebrations? Kids will most likely enjoy party themes incorporating cartoon characters and popular animated movies. Try using popular characters such as Spongebob Squarepants, Winnie the Pooh, Minions, and Elsa of Arendelle. e looking for a flexible place to hold the party, look no further than event spaces. These venues are designed to host a variety of events. Thus, they can easily adjust to your space requirements and requests.
Why is celebrating a kid's 1st birthday important?
A kid's first birthday is a special day to celebrate since it is a vital milestone in the lives of both the parents and the child. Having survived the birth of a baby and experiencing growth together for a year is indeed something to celebrate.
What are the best themes for a kid's 1st birthday celebrations?
Kids will most likely enjoy party themes incorporating cartoon characters and popular animated movies. Try using popular characters such as Spongebob Squarepants, Winnie the Pooh, Minions, and Elsa of Arendelle.
What time should a kid's 1st birthday party start?
The best time of the day to host a kids' 1st birthday party is during 10 am, lasting until lunchtime at the most. This allows the babies and toddlers to be rested and have eaten their breakfast before arriving at the party.
Book your kid's 1st birthday party at Venuerific!
There are many kid's birthday party venues around Singapore that will help you provide your child with the best event for their birthday. Following the guide above will surely improve you and your guests' experience at the event. If you want to expand your choices, you can check out more party venues here at Venuerific!