Top Function Halls in Singapore
Are you holding a large-scale event or are just looking for a huge space for your party? If yes, then a function hall is the perfect venue for you! Take your pick from the top function halls Singapore has to offer below:
Function Hall Rental Guide
Function halls are buildings or parts of buildings that are made to host a wide range of gatherings and events, such as meetings, seminars, launching ceremonies, and so on.
Qualities of a great function hall Singapore has to offer
Function halls are often used for large-scale events and meetings. These event rooms have become the picture of sophistication without giving up any of their usefulness. Still, not every function space is built the same way. Some are huge and full of amazing amenities, while others don't offer much. So, what makes a great function hall? Here are some of the things you should look for:
The size of function hall should be large enough to accommodate event attendees. Whether it's a small or big party, the space should fit all the necessary furniture and should have enough room to let your invited guests move around.
Whether the function room in question is the only one in the building or one of many, soundproofing is very important. Some of the benefits of soundproofing rooms are as follows: Controlled volume to make sure the audience can hear well Blocking unwanted noise from the outside or from around the venue Not being able to interfere with other events or activities going on nearby. Make sure to coordinate with the venue host about the soundproofing before you secure the function hall, especially if you are planning to have a loud party.
This is probably the most obvious thing that a function room needs, but it's also one of the things that people often forget. When picking a function room for your event, keep the following in mind: The carpets should not be dirty or gross, the floors should not be sticky, slippery, or slimy, the walls and beams should not have visible cracks, the floor tiles should not have chips or cracks, there are no spider webs or other signs of insect homes, the room smells clean before and after activities, there are no leaks or leak stains on the walls. It's true that being excellent doesn't always mean being perfect. But you don't deserve anything less than the best for your event, do you? There is never a bad time to be strict about venue requirements.
The function hall should be located nearby public transportation and have adequate parking spaces around the area. No one should get lost when navigating where the venue is.
The budget is, without a doubt, the one thing that affects the quality of a function room the most. The prices for each of the available function rooms are very different. The best thing to do is to coordinate with the venue host. They are probably willing to make some changes so that your budget fits the limits or criteria that you have set.
Generally, a typical function hall needs to have the following: Tables and chairs, Air conditioners, Exhaust fans, Stage, Lighting systems, Sound and music systems, Fire extinguishers, Properly, installed entrance and exit doors, Safety exits, Welcome carpets, and Signboards. Depending on what kind of party or event you will hold, there could be small differences in how certain things are placed. Nevertheless, it is important to pay attention to whether or not the mentioned amenities are available.
There's no doubt that it's fun to take part in any event or to throw a party. But it's not easy to plan a successful one. If you have a lot of friends, family, and coworkers coming to your event, it makes sense that you would want everything to go smoothly. Check out some of the great benefits you can get when you use a function hall as your venue:
- Quality amenities and facilities
When a new event is scheduled at a function hall, a quality check is seen as one of the most important parts of the process. The staff checks the furniture and amenities to make sure they are in good enough shape.
Function halls have a wide range of themes and creative ways to decorate that can give any event a new feel. Most function halls have simple interiors, which makes it easier for you to transform into something that suits your event better.
- Massive space
If you rent a function hall, you can get a lot of people together under one roof for a party or event. A function hall is better prepared for events because the seating is set up ahead of time, and the staff is there all the time. Compared to your homes or any other outdoor wedding venue, function halls have the advantage of having luxurious and modern bathrooms or washrooms.
- Perfect for loud parties
If you're having a party, you should play loud music and invite a lot of people. With a function hall, you will be able to enjoy your party with loud music and entertainment, which you can't do at home. There is no limit on how long you can stay at the party, and you won't have to worry about making too much noise.
- Great environment
A function hall can come with all of your event's basic needs, like air conditioners, chairs, and tables. This gives your guests a beautiful scene to enjoy. Before you make a reservation, make sure that the banquet hall you choose has furniture and table decorations that look good together.
What is the difference between function halls and banquet halls? Function halls and banquet halls are often used interchangeably. However, the two-venue types have significant differences. The major differences between function halls and banquet halls are as follows:
- Food: The word "banquet" is a French word that means "formal dinner" or a "big feast." This is where the English phrase "banquet hall" comes from. So, a banquet hall is a place where people get together for a big meal, usually to celebrate a wedding, birthday, anniversary, or some other personal event. This kind of get-together can happen just about anywhere.
When a private party is held in a banquet hall, both food and drinks can be served. So, the most important thing about a banquet hall is that it has food. On the other hand, a function hall used to have little to do with food and drink.
- Location: Most banquet halls are in private clubs, hotels, or resorts, which are the most common places where these banquets take place. In fact, they are an important part of the architecture of the hotels and resorts as a whole. The mentioned venues, on the other hand, don't usually have function halls built into their structures. Most of these buildings are freestanding, meaning they stand on their own land or are being built in a community.
- Space: Banquet halls can be built on a scale from small to large so that they can meet the needs of a wide range of clients. But function halls are usually made for bigger events like conferences and graduations.
- Services: Banquet halls have most of the services they need right there in the building, like kitchens and bars. This is in contrast to function halls, which don't have this kind of infrastructure on the grounds.
There are various types of function halls you can find in Singapore. You can find function halls that can accommodate small to medium numbers of people. You can also rent huge function halls for big parties and large-scale conventions.
Where can I find cheap function halls in Singapore?
If you are looking for the cheapest function room booking in Singapore, there are many locations you can choose from. Some of the best areas where you can find cheap function halls in Singapore are:
- Paya Lebar: Paya Lebar is an up-and-coming commercial hub in Singapore, which is why it has a lot of venues for large events and business meetings. It is one of the last Malay settlements in the country, which makes it a great city to immerse yourself in culture and history.
- Raffles Place: Raffles Place was Singapore's earliest commercial centre. The area is the centre of the Financial District of Singapore. Thus, it is easy to find an ideal business or corporate venues such as function halls around here.
- Tanjong Pagar: Tanjong Pagar is brimming with international dining and diverse nightlife venues. But aside from that, it also has a variety of function halls.
Book the Best Function Halls Singapore Has to Offer Via Venuerific
Start scouting for the best function hall Singapore has to offer here at Venuerific! Booking a venue can now be done within a few clicks. We only list the best and most popular venues around lion city, so make sure to secure your booking as soon as possible!